- Monday/Thursday - Gramercy to Farbar
- Tuesday/Friday - Garnet to University
- Wednesday is Recycling pick up only
- No Sanitation and Recycle Collection on City Holidays 2021 City Holiday Schedule
- Please use only the black garbage bags provided by the city. Bags can be purchased at City Hall for $35 per box. Each box has a roll of 150 bags. You may pick up the box at City Hall or you can arrange to have the box delivered to your home.
- Please adhere to your scheduled pick-up dates and have bags to the curb by 8 a.m. Refuse shall be placed at a distance of no more than three (3) feet behind the curb fronting or adjacent to each occupied residence. No refuse container shall be set out for collection before 6:00 p.m. the day before the collection date. No refuse container shall be set out for collection on city holidays. A penalty of not less than $50.00 will be imposed for refuse collection violations. The penalty shall be added to the residential water bill for the residence found in violation.
- Yard clippings and limbs may be placed by the curb on your regular pick-up day. Limbs must be cut to no more than 4 feet in length and bundled.
- Any large items or paint cans should be reserved for pick-up on heavy trash days. The city holds 2 heavy trash days a year in April and October. The dates will be announced on the website and newsletter.