- Parks & Recreation
- Lap Swimming
To participate in this program, please purchase a 2023 season pass, fill out a 2023 lap swimming waiver, and return to City Hall. Note that each family member participating in this program needs to turn in a signed lap swimming waiver. You must be at least 18 years of age in order to participate.
If you experience any issues with your access card, please be aware that police dispatch (24/7) and the front desk at City Hall (business hours) have cards they can lend to you. Please make sure you review the hours before seeking a temporary card, as the cards only grant access during the set lap swimming hours.
Please take a moment to review the rules for this program:
- Do not allow others to use your access card.
- Only residents who are season pass holders, over the age of 18, and have turned in a completed lap swimming waiver may participate in this program.
- Always swim with a buddy. You and your buddy most both be residents of Southside Place and have filled out lap swimming waivers.
- Always shut the gate behind you when you are entering and leaving the facility. Do not prop open the gate.
- Please do not let others into the pool area. Access cards must be used to enter the pool.
- Only use the pool area for lap swimming. No Sunbathing is permitted when the pool is not open. No diving off the diving board or side of pool. Do not use the slide.
- Please do not make adjustments to or turn off the water cannon (aerator).
- No alcohol of any kind is permitted during lap swimming.
- No one under the age of 18 is to be inside the pool area during lap swimming hours.
- The pool may occasionally be closed for chemical treatment and cleaning. Most of these times will be pre-determined and a schedule will be provided to lap swimmers. However, there may be times that advanced notice of closure is not possible. If this happens, an email will be sent, the entry gate will be chained shut, and a written notice will be posted.